How To Clean The Gas Burner In Just 2 Minutes
Everyone understands the importance of keeping the kitchen as clean as the rest of the house. When it comes to cleaning the kitchen, it’s not just about cleaning the floor, walls, and utensils; it’s also about keeping all of the appliances in the kitchen clean. The gas burner is the most significant of these appliances because food is cooked on it every day.
Women, on the other hand, clean the gas stove before going to bed in practically every household. However, this cleaning is solely for the gas stove’s body. Cleaning a gas burner on a daily basis is a difficult task. Women are sometimes unconcerned with the cleanliness of the burner. The gas burner will turn black and dirt will gather in its openings in this case.
As a result, the fire in the burner frequently does not burn out correctly, and the stench of gas leaking arises. So in such a case, either women get it fixed or buy a new burner by spending money.
Use ENO For Cleaning
You probably use eno in a variety of meals, but did you know that it’s also a great way to clean utensils?
It is available in the market for just Rs.8.
If you clean the gas burner beforehand, you won’t have to do much work.
Let us show you how to clean a burner with eno.
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- a quarter-cup of lemon juice
- One eno packet
- 1 tbsp liquid dishwashing detergent
- A tooth brush (old)
- To begin, fill a bowl half with hot water.
- After that, add lemon juice and eno.
- Slowly pour in the eno and cover the bowl for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, you should be able to see that the burner is practically clean.
- If there is still some time, you can clean it using a tooth brush dipped in liquid detergent.
- You won’t even need to clean your gas burner with a brush if you clean it every 15 days.
Lemon Peel And Salt
Lemon can be used to recover utensils to their former glory.
If the utensils are made of brass (clean brass idols with these suggestions), they will shine like new after being cleaned with lemon.
If the burner is made of brass, you can clean it with lemon as well.
Let us show you how to do it.
- 1 lemon.
- 1 tsp salt.
- First and foremost, before going to bed, keep the gas burner dipped in hot water mixed with lemon juice.
- Clean it the next day in the morning by rubbing salt into the peel of the same lemon.
- Your gas burner will begin glowing in 2 minutes.
- Using this procedure, you can clean the gas burner every 15 days.
Clean With Vinegar
Vinegar is useful for a variety of foods.
However, it can also be useful for cleaning.
- 1/2 cup vinegar.
- 1 tbsp baking soda powder.
- Fill a bowl half with vinegar.
- Now stir in 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Baking soda has exfoliating properties, which help to remove dirt that has accumulated inside the burner.
- Dip the gas burner in this mixture and let it on overnight.
- With the help of a toothbrush, you can clean it in 2 minutes in the morning.
- This will restore the sparkle of the gas burner.
If you enjoyed these kitchen hacks, please share. Also, stay connected with IndieKudi for more interesting and simple kitchen hacks.