Homemade Face Pack For Glowing Skin
I’m constantly enthralled by how wonderful it feels to take care of our skin. We can’t all afford expensive spa facials or high-end beauty products, but it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the luxury or advantages of these procedures!
I’m all about easy, budget-friendly ways for looking your best, whether it’s making a simple sugar scrub, hydrating with your own rose petal body oil or making a turmeric mask for skin care. First up, a Homemade Face Pack For Glowing Skin!
What Exactly Is Turmeric?
Turmeric is a long-standing South Indian spice that has been trusted for a variety of uses, despite its appearance in many Southeast Asian dishes.
It’s a therapeutic and beautifying plant as well as a flavouring and colouring ingredient.
It’s been clinically established to be an anti-inflammatory that relieves redness and itching.
Turmeric controls microbial growth on the skin, aiding in the fight against acne-causing bacteria and preventing the spread of other infections.
It also has potent antioxidant qualities, regulates sebum output and aids in pore cleansing.
Beauty Advantages Of Turmeric Face Pack
- Turmeric has a lot of antioxidants, which help to prevent cell damage.
- It’s extensively used as a skin exfoliator and helps to improve skin texture.
- Acne, dry skin and eczema are some of the inflammatory skin disorders that it helps with.
- It aids in the reduction of pigmentation and the evening of skin tone.
- It also reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Make Your Own Turmeric Face Pack For Glowing Skin
- 2 tbsp flour. You can use ordinary flour, rice flour, gram flour or ground oats (if your skin is dry).
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- A few drops of glycerine or honey.
- 3 tablespoons of rose water or milk. You can also use yogurt/curd to fight acne.
- To make a face pack, combine flour, turmeric, honey and milk.
- Apply a thin layer and wait 20 minutes for it to dry.
- Remove the face pack with a gentle scrubbing in the shower.
- Use your preferred moisturiser to seal in the moisture.
The more you apply the face pack, the more likely you are to stain, particularly on your neck, where the skin is thinner.
My hands had minor staining, but it got easily removed.
To help erase any stains, wash your face again or wipe it with a milk-soaked cotton ball.
With all of those superstar-level healing properties, you’re undoubtedly eager to put the turmeric face pack to the test right away.
Up Next : Flaxseed Face Pack And Its Benefits