Home Remedies To Remove Face Tanning
One of the common issues that practically everyone has is face tanning. Our skin is impacted by the sun’s intense heat in various ways. Our skin seems dry and tanned after being exposed to direct sunlight. The sun is an excellent source of vitamin D; mild UV exposure speeds up the body’s production of both melanin and vitamin D.
However, spending too much time in the sun can result in temporary and chronic skin issues, including sunburn and skin cancer. Although many sun protection and de-tan products on the market claim to eliminate face tanning, here are some natural and efficient ways to do so.
Home Remedies To Remove Face Tanning
When it comes to skincare and beauty, tomatoes are a fantastic ingredient.
It contains antioxidants and vitamin C, which help the body’s collagen flourish.
Lycopene, which functions as a natural sunscreen, is present in it and helps protect skin from pollution and sunburn.
One of the ingredients that can be utilized to remove tanning is the tomato.
- Firstly, mash a tomato, separate the pulp, and apply the juice on the affected areas or all over your face.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes, then wash it off with water.
- Do this twice a week. Not only will it get rid of tanning, but it will also make your skin glow.
Your skin benefits significantly from gram flour.
By mixing it with other ingredients, it can be used to remove face tanning.
It can also be used as a scrubber to remove tan from the neck and arms because it brightens and lightens your skin tone.
A face pack made with gram flour and a dash of turmeric can produce wonderful effects.
The medicinal effects of turmeric help to brighten skin tone and remove tan.
- Take a bowl; add 3 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply the paste to the affected area.
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this twice a week for effective results.
You may also read: 5 Ways To Make A DIY Toner
Curd And Honey
Curd works as a natural bleaching agent and aids in reducing pigmentation.
Curd’s natural acids and enzymes aid in skin exfoliation and cooling. Honey also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
It contains antioxidants that can repair skin damage brought on by the sun.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey to 2 tablespoons of curd.
- Mix them well and apply a layer over your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat it every day for the best results.
Due to its numerous skin and beauty benefits, aloe vera is one of the most popular ingredients.
It helps to make your skin look more radiant and shields it from sun damage.
It is a medical plant that calms your skin and effectively treats tanning, thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Apply aloe vera gel before going to bed. You can either buy aloe vera gel or extract the gel from freshly cut aloe vera leaf.
- Apply a thick layer of the gel on your skin at night and wash it off in the morning.
- Repeat this every day for the best results.
Tips To Prevent Face Tanning
- Always slather your body with sunscreen lotion before going outside in the sun.
- To shield your face from the harsh sunshine, wrap a scarf around it.
- If required, put on gloves and sunglasses.
- Before going to bed, it is advised to cleanse and moisturize your skin.
- To achieve remarkable effects, use the remedies mentioned above frequently.
We hope you found this article on “Home Remedies To Remove Face Tanning” helpful!
Did you like it? Let us know in the comments below!