Flaxseed Face Pack And Its Benefits
Flaxseeds, also known as Alsi ke beej are full of nutrients that not only boost our health but also are great for our skin. They provide a natural healthy glow, making our skin clear and brighter in a very short span of time. Flaxseed face pack is filled with antioxidants that protect the skin from UV rays. Read on to know more about flaxseed face pack and its benefits.
Flaxseed Face Pack Benefits
Key reasons to use a flaxseed face packs are :-
- Flaxseeds are known to make you look younger. Nutrients of flaxseeds can help in reducing the signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes etc.
- It makes your skin tight.
- The major ingredient, Omega 3 is present in flaxseeds that makes you look super bright and beautiful. It is hydrating and nourishes your skin deeply.
- If you are suffering from acne and pimples, then this face pack can save you from that. It controls sebum production to stop acne.
- Lastly, flaxseed face packs are useful for skin lightening, whitening and pigmentation. It replenishes your skin completely.
How To Make A Flaxseed Face Pack
Now that we are aware about the wonders flaxseed face packs does to our skin, let’s get to know the procedure :
- Firstly, take 1-2 tablespoons of flaxseed in a bowl.
- Secondly, crush it using a crusher or a heavy object.
- Add sugar in the crushed flaxseed mixture.
- Mix the ingredients with yogurt/curd.
- Lastly, apply it on your face with fingertips in circular motion.
This face pack works as a face mask as well as a face scrub. You can apply it once or twice (for better and faster results) a week.
Below, you can check out the full procedure of a flaxseed face pack for skin lightening/whitening.
*Disclaimer : This video is for reference. Do not use roasted flax seeds with spices. Use natural flax seeds with no added spices.
Do you have any favorite home remedy? Share them with us in the comments below, we would love to know!